Servings: 8 side portions
This is Ren's tried and tested version of a classic potato salad.Print Recipe
- 1 kg waxy potatoes peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
- 200 ml Health Nut Mayo, Zesty Lemon flavour You can use any flavour you like, but this is my favourite
- 50 ml milk
- 1 bunch spring onions sliced (or you can use finely chopped red onion)
- 50 ml pickled cucumbers finely diced
- half punnet freshly chopped parsley finely chopped (or you can use 2T dried parsley)
- 1 t freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp The Bomb! chilli optional
- Boil the potatoes in plenty of salted water until they slide of a sharp knife when you poke them - do not overcook!
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl. If the dressing is too stiff to pour, add some more milk.
- Drain the potatoes and transfer to a serving dish before pouring over the dressing. Stir with a wooden spoon every 10-15 minutes while it cools, making sure the dressing coats each potato.
- Best served at room temperature, scattered with extra parsley. If you're feeling particularly retro, chop some boiled egg on top.