Monkfish & Cauliflower Curry
This delicious curry can be made with any firm white fish, prawns, crayfish - or a combination of any of these.Print Recipe
- dollop coconut oil
- 2 onions chopped
- ½ tsp The Bomb! chilli or more to taste
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger grated
- 4 garlic cloves grated
- 6 dried curry leaves
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 small cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 medium potato peeled and cubed in 2cm chunks (optional)
- 1 monkfish fillet roughly 500g
- 1 bunch spring onions finely sliced
- 1 bunch coriander chopped
- 100 g salted peanuts chopped
- lime wedges
- Pour the sauce back into the saucepan and bring up to a simmer. Stir in the cauliflower and potato, cover and simmer for 15 mins.
- Add the fish and poach for about 5 mins, or until cooked through.
- To serve, scatter the spring onions, coriander and peanuts over the curry and squeeze over a little lime juice.