Lemon Herb Kingklip in a Bag
Servings: 2Print Recipe
- 1 kingklip fillet
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley you can also use fresh - double the amount
- salt and pepper
- chilli flakes taste
- 8 baby tomatoes halved
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- Preheat oven to 180’C (160’C fan) and line a tray with baking paper.
- Tear of a 30cm piece of baking paper and lay it flat on the prepared tray. Place the fish in the middle of the paper. Top the fish with the lemon slices, herbs, olive oil, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Scatter on the the tomatoes and garlic.
- Take each corner of the paper and fold into the centre to form a bag, then fold to seal it.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Spoon the wonderful juices over the fish, you won’t want to miss a drop!