Hake Green Curry
Easy to prepare and oh so deliciousPrint Recipe
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 Tbsp green curry paste
- 125 ml chicken stock
- 600 ml coconut milk
- 4 lime leaves torn
- 800 g skinless hake fillets cut into bite-sized chunks
- 100 g fine green beans trimmed and cut into 2-3cm lengths
- 200 g tenderstem broccoli cut into 3cm lengths
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- handful basil leaves
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Fry the curry paste for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the stock & coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes to reduce.
- Add hake, beans and broccoli and simmer for a further 5 minutes, then add fish sauce and lime juice and simmer for an extra minute or 2 until fish i cooked through.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve with steamed rice.