Tuna Poké Bowls
@emma.nkunzana created this beautiful light recipe especially for us.Print Recipe
- half 1kg tuna loin cubed into 1-2cm pieces
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce or replace with liquid aminos if you're gluten free
- 100 g edamame beans shelled
- 6 radishes finely sliced
- 4 spring onions finely sliced
- toasted sesame seeds
- 1 avocado sliced
- micro herbs to garnis
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1½ cups water
- ½ c rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp castor sugar
- Rinse and soak the rice for 15 minutes.
- Bring the water and rice to a boil and cook, covered for 20 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring the rice wine vinegar and sugar to a simmer until the sugar is dissolved, then set aside to cool.
- Spread the rice on a baking sheet to cool down, then add the vinegar/sugar mixture and gently fold it through the rice.
- For the tuna, mix the lime juice, sesame oil and soy sauce together and coat the tuna. Do not let the tuna sit for longer than 15 minutes in the dressing.
- Serve the rice with topping ingredients and tuna.