Creamy Keto Fish Bake
This recipe’s for or our low carb/keto followers and works equally well with either hake or kingklip. I adapted it from a recipe I found on dietdoctor.com.Print Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Divide the broccoli into small florets, including the stem, then fry in heated oil on medium high for 5 minutes, until golden and soft.
- Season with salt and pepper .Add the spring onions and the capers and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer everything to a greased baking dish and place the fish on top.
- Mix parsley, whipping cream and mustard, then pour it over the fish and vegetables. Top with slices of butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through, and flakes easily with a fork. Serve with wilted greens.