Coconut cream chermoula hake
A friend sent us this fish recipe saying it was hands down the best hake recipe she’d ever eaten. She wasn’t wrong! It was so easy to cook, with only a few ingredients. It definitely had us going back for more! It was just as good the following day as left overs.Thanks for sharing Nikki! The original recipe is from Food & Home magazine.Print Recipe
- Heat the olive oil in a wide-based pan.
- Add 60ml of the Chermoula paste and cook for about a minute.
- Stir in the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Season the fish lightly with salt flakes and black pepper, then lay in the coconut sauce. Simmer for around 8 minutes, turning the fillets over half way.
- Scatter the mint and ground almonds and serve with steamed rice & lime wedges.