Chilli Butter Roasted Kingklip
Servings: 2Print Recipe
- Gently fry the crushed garlic, chilli flakes and smoked paprika in 100 g butter for a few minutes until caramelised.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Divide the kingklip fillet into 4 portions and season both sides.
- Heat an ovenproof pan until very hot, drizzle with olive oil and place the fish in the pan. Fry for a few minutes until slightly golden and the fish releases from the pan.] Turn over, add half of the flavoured butter and roast in the oven for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with the pan juices, steamed greens and remaining butter.