Hake Tacos with Corn Salad
@emma.nkunzana came up with this recipe especially for us featuring our hake and @santa_annas tacos.Print Recipe
- 4 grilled/charred corn cobs
- 30 g hard cheese finely grated
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1 bird's eye chilli finely diced
- 4-6 Santa Anna's corn tacos
- For the hake, rub the fillet with the taco spice or Cajun rub, pepper and olive oil on both sides. Let marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- For the corn salad, remove corn from cob and add onions and cheese to a bowl. Mix lime juice and zest with olive and coat the corn salad ,season with salt and chilli if using. Let sit for a minimum of 20min before serving.
- Warm the tacos according to instructions.
- Meanwhile heat a pan to medium and cook hake for about 2 minutes each side. Serve with warmed tacos, guacamole and cold beer.