Simple Grilled Yellowtail With A Warm Mediterranean Style Broccoli Salad
- 1 yellowtail fillet around 500g, skin on
- 60 ml olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 lemons
- 400 g tenderstem broccoli you can also use regular broccoli
- 2 Tbsp Pesto Princess Greek pesto
- handful baby spinach leaves
- 60 g Kalamata olives
- 2 Tbsp crushed and roasted almonds
- ½ punnet Italian parsley about 5 g
- grating hard cheese optional
- Drizzle about 2 Tbsp of olive oil over the fish, both flesh and skin. Season with Salt, pepper and the zest of 1 lemon.
- To prepare your salad, steam the broccoli for about 5 minutes. Once steamed shock in a bowl of ice water.
- In a jug, prepare your salad dressing by adding Pesto Princess Greek Pesto with 2 Tbsp olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon and about a teaspoon of salt. Mix till dressing is emulsified.
- To assemble salad, toss broccoli with baby spinach and drizzle with dressing. Garnish with olives, parsley, almonds and cheese, if using.
- To cook the fish, heat a pan to medium heat. Cook skin side down for about 4 minutes, flip and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.