Pan-roasted Swordfish with compound butter
This is a delicious, easy way of preparing swordfish and had us licking our plates.Print Recipe
For the compound butter
- 2 Tbsp butter softened
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Joris Spiced Aromatic Oil optional, but it gives FANTASTIC flavour!
- Preheat your oven to 225C.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the compound butter in a small bowl and set aside.
- Season the swordfish to taste with sea salt. Heat a glug of olive oil in an ovenproof pan over medium-high heat, then fry the swordfish on one side until golden brown (shouldn't be more than 2 minutes).
- Transfer the fish to a serving dish. Add the butter mix to the pan, just until it melts. Spoon the sauce over the fish and serve immediately. I served it with creamy cauliflower mash and roasted Mediterranean veg - it was a fantastic combination.