Cajun Baked Kingklip
We love @nomuchirps spice rubs - they make it very easy to produce a flavourful meal with minimal fuss. This Cajun baked kingklip was delicious, but also super quick to make. We’d sold out all our fresh kingklip when I wanted to make this dish, so I defrosted a frozen fillet I had in the freezer. Kingklip really does freeze beautifully and we honestly couldn’t tell the difference! I served it with cauliflower mash and sautéed greens.Print Recipe
- 1 kingklip fillet, cut into 2 or 2 kingklip portions about 500 g total
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the fish in a baking dish and season.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the sauce and spread it over the fish.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily.
- Serve with veg of your choice